On the way home this evening, Nick asked me to stop by Taco Bell so he could eat.  (I know….  Boys are gross.)  We were sharing a beverage, and he decided on some sort of fruit punch.  So I sit down, take a sip, and get shocked in the mouth.  WTF?  Did my beverage just shock me?  I took another sip, and I got an even stronger shock.  So Nick walks over, and I say, “Here.  Have a sip.”  He goes to drink it, and I see him wince in pain.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  That’s the most shocking fruity beverage I’ve ever had, Taco Bell.  Thanks for that.  It’s hours later, and my lip is still sore. I wish I could bottle that for pranks.

Advertisements