On the way home this evening, Nick asked me to stop by Taco Bell so he could eat. (I know…. Boys are gross.) We were sharing a beverage, and he decided on some sort of fruit punch. So I sit down, take a sip, and get shocked in the mouth. WTF? Did my beverage just shock me? I took another sip, and I got an even stronger shock. So Nick walks over, and I say, “Here. Have a sip.” He goes to drink it, and I see him wince in pain. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That’s the most shocking fruity beverage I’ve ever had, Taco Bell. Thanks for that. It’s hours later, and my lip is still sore. I wish I could bottle that for pranks.